ecoJACK Paver Stands
ecoJack® Adjustable Paver Stands
ecoJack® is a new generation height and slope adjustable pedestal designed for paver and bearer support. It offers users a wide range of component parts to cater to different height requirements, including three pedestal tops (43, 84 and 164mm) and two pedestal bases (74 and 117mm).
The basic pedestal height can be increased to above 1000mm using only three Extenders, thus providing significant cost savings for pedestal heights above 500mm. Building on the innovative features of its predecessor, the ecoJack® 75, the ecoJack® is designed and engineered to provide more versatile and cost-effective solutions for paver and decking installation.
ecoJack® may be used with a combination of one or more accessories, including top and base correctors that allow slope compensation up to 5% each, i.e. 10% total slope correction. The base slope corrector enables the pedestal to remain upright on a sloping surface, minimizing possibility of toppling at extended heights.
Drainage holes and a slope design at the base flange of the two pedestal bases prevent water retention and breeding of pests.
Features & Benefits
- Fewer parts required for greater heights
- Capable of progressive height increase
- Easy screw adjustments High compressive strength
- Slope correctors at top and base of pedestal
- Pedestal is upright on sloped surface
- Eliminates efflorescence and algae
- Does not damage waterproofing membranes
- East-to-install, cost effective and lightweight
- Efficient surface drainage• Allows air ventilation
- Reduces sound transmission
- Eliminates bedding sand and screeds
- Easy access to concealed services
- Made from 100% re-cycled materials Supports Green Building certification
- Pool surrounds
- Roof terraces
- Balconies and patios
- Reflective pools
- Plaza decks
- Pedestrian walkways
Side Image 1
Side Image 2
Get In Touch Many factors need to be considered in order to come to a decision for your waterproofing. Sealco Waterproofing Systems have experienced staff that will be able to guide you through the best solution to your waterproofing needs.
6 Caerphilly Place
Hillsborough, Christchurch 8022
0508 Sealco (292837)
PO Box 35-190, Christchurch 8640 firstname.lastname@example.org
180 Savill Drive